Deepak ( Sachdeepak Arora )Deepak is an expert in Program Management. He has over three decades of experience, including 18 years in managing large business transformation programs and projects, three years in recruitment and selection and 12 years in aviation services. He has successfully managed complex and high valued IT/SAP implementation programs and rollouts; with the team size of more than 300 resources spread across multiple locations. He has proven acumen in leading global multi-million dollar SAP business engagements and transformation programs in multiple domains like Finance, Procurement, and HR.
He is an IBM certified Senior Project Manager, certified Project Management Professional and Certified SAP Consultant. He is also a certified Instructor and examiner in Project Management. He did his MBA and M.Phil. in Organization behavior and has
presented many papers at global forums on Project Management, Change management and business benefits realization. He served in Indian Air Force for 22 years and IBM for more than 11 years and performed various leadership roles in IT-based business transformation programs.
He has authored a well-received book " Transform and Thrive - A step by step guide for successful execution of Organization Transformation Programs and Projects " available at Amazon.com and Amazon.in
Some of the projects lead by him include :
- Managing overall Global delivery at a mid-size IT Company as Director
- IT infrastructure revamp and SAP Migration at a very large IT company
- Global SAP Support for business transformation for logistics and finance modules for IBM
- Global SAP Implementation & Support and Global HR & Payroll transformation for IBM
- Operations support, development of interfaces in WBI suite, SAP XI, Siebel implementation and support, Implementation of SAP in Uniliver.
- ECC 5.0 upgrade, SAP releases, rollouts of global template in various geographies and EAI development for Ericsson
- Global Implementation and rollouts of SAP HR for Rohm & Haas
- Conversion of HR Platform from PeopleSoft 7 to SAP 4.6C for 3Com
- Implementation of SAP HR for L & T group of companies
- ContactAutomation of Airmen and Officers’ recruitment and selection processes for Indian Air Force