If things have gone wrong, our Project Management experts will evaluate compromised projects to identify, track and rectify problems, and put the projects on the road to recovery and success. We can take ownership of recovering troubled projects after due diligence; or alternately support recovery in consultation and facilitation mode.
Our Project leaders have proven track record of bringing many troubled projects back on track.
- Review commitment of Key stakeholders
- Validate the project is being directed towards providing envisaged business benefits
- Confirm requirements /Scope clarity and scope Change Management process
- Check skills availability, Clarification on roles and responsibilities and Team morale
- Validate schedule baselines and estimates
- Manage Risk
- Intervene in any other required area
- Our consultants will deploy proven methods to bring projects on track to meet the business goals and reduce losses to the minimum possible.